Gov. Andrew Cuomo is no champion for children, for many years he has ignored children’s safety and equal rights
ALBANY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, June 22, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Governor Andrew Cuomo has a distinct history of not protecting children or fighting for the equal rights of children, but the exact opposite. Gov. Cuomo has actually ensured that countless children continue to be abused or die prematurely in New York State.
The Jonathan Carey Foundation which has a mission to help vulnerable children gives Governor Cuomo the lowest grade possible an F for failure. Here are just some of the truths about Governor Andrew Cuomo regarding children;
• Children are expendable under Gov. Cuomo, even more so children with disabilities
• Children with disabilities are being denied emergency 911 first responder medical and police services under Gov. Cuomo
• Children’s equal rights are disregarded and violated all of the time in New York State under Governor Andrew Cuomo
• Former Attorney General Cuomo and now Governor Cuomo has looked the other way regarding New York State residents that are children
• Children’s rights to ‘equal protections of laws’ have gone completely ignored by Gov. Cuomo
• Gov. Cuomo wants to expand abortion of children up to point of birth
• Children are used for financial gain by Gov. Cuomo within his mental health care system
• Children are used by Gov. Cuomo for his own political purposes, especially now
• Children have been and continue to be treated as far lower class people by Gov. Cuomo
• Children with disabilities are being sexually assaulted in massive numbers because Gov. Cuomo fails to take emergency actions to protect them or ensure their equal rights
• Children are not being protected from known sexual predators and pedophiles in Governor Cuomo’s New York State mental health care system
• Children are dying because of radon gas poisoning because Gov. Cuomo refuses to take emergency actions to advise the general public or ensure testing and mitigation of all of his mental health facilities.
• Children continue to be preyed on by sexual predators within Cuomo’s mental health care system, hardly any pedophiles are ever held accountable and prosecuted
• Children that were raped by priests are still not being helped because Cuomo has not made children rape victims a top priority
• Children, countless children, that are New York State residents are in extreme danger right now under Governor Cuomo and his administration
If children that are New York State residents were so important to Governor Cuomo, why would he not fight for their most basic protections and equal rights? Only Governor Cuomo himself must answer the questions surrounding his disregard for the safety and equal rights of children in New York State, but he won’t because he is a fraud.
The national attention is on children and sexual assaults, yet Gov. Cuomo still has ignored our most vulnerable children’s equal rights and safety. Governor Andrew Cuomo just ensured that the 911 Civil Rights Bill was blocked from passage. The 911 Civil Rights Bill S4736D/A6830C would have ended decades of discrimination against children with disabilities, would have finally provided children swift emergency assistance, would have apprehended sexual predators of children and it would have saved countless children’s lives.
Currently, astronomical numbers of children are victims of rape and sexual assaults within Cuomo’s mental health agencies every year. Cuomo has directed mandated reporters to report these sex crimes to his own State abuse hotline and not to 911. Only a tiny percentage of what is really going on behind closed doors is ever reported according to a very reputable report and study called “Prevalence of Violence” which claims approximately 3% of sexual assaults against the developmentally disabled will ever be reported.
Almost all reported sexual assault and rape cases of children within Governor Andrew Cuomo’s mental health care system are being purposefully kept from local police and county elected District Attorney’s. Governor Cuomo’s fraudulent abuse hotline is protecting sexual predators from criminal prosecution. Extremely vulnerable children with all sorts of different kinds of disabilities are not being protected.
The 911 Civil Rights reform bill would have gotten these sexual assault and rape crimes against children to the rightful authorities, the local police for criminal investigations and to the county elected District Attorney’s for criminal prosecutions. The Larry Nassar’s within Cuomo’s mental health care system that are preying on and victimizing our most vulnerable children would have been finally rooted out, jailed and unable to continue to destroy vulnerable children’s lives. What kind of person protects sexual predators and ignores the safety of vulnerable children?
“I must shout it from the rooftops; children with disabilities are especially in extreme grave danger because Governor Andrew Cuomo refuses to defend and protect them. Vast numbers of sexual assaults and rapes of children with disabilities are occurring every year by known sexual predators within Governor Cuomo’s extremely dangerous mental health care system.” – Michael Carey
The New York Times Editorial Board called for critical reforms over four and a half years ago, but Governor Cuomo has ignored them and other respected civil rights and disability rights advocates. Keeping reported sexual assaults from being reported to 911 has kept the police out of the picture for Gov.Cuomo and his fraudulent Justice Center to literally cover-up almost all sexual assaults and rapes of children.
Governor Andrew Cuomo’s system is called “a predators dream” by one caught and jailed sexual predator and pedophile that was thankfully ensnared in a federal child porn sting. Stephen DeProspero was a state employee that worked within Cuomo’s State agency that was sexually assaulting the young disabled boy where he worked for an extended period of time. This story will sicken you, but you must read it.
Federal criminal and civil rights investigations have been requested of the US Department of Justice surrounding Governor Andrew Cuomo’s direct involvement for years in covering up thousands of sexual assaults and rapes and violating the civil rights of children. The main motive behind these crimes is a massive Medicaid fraud scheme. The sexual predators that prey on our most vulnerable children are very sick individuals, but those that protect and shield these criminals from prosecution are far worse and far more dangerous.
The Jonathan Carey Foundation
email us here
The incredible life and tragic preventable death of Jonathan Carey, who was disabled, had autism, was non-verbal & only 13 when he was killed by his caregivers
Source: EIN Presswire